Pallet Truck Service
It has been found that regular servicing of pallet trucks is very cost-effective this is achieved by reducing downtime, extending the trucks working life and ensuring that it’s safe for the operator to use.
We are able to provide on-site servicing, inspection and preventative maintenance of your equipment in a cost-effective way that benefits your business
Benefits of servicing
- Reduced downtime
- Equipment safety check
- Condition report of equipment
- H.S.E compliance PUWER LOLER
- Environmentally friendly less waste (repair where possible rather than replace)
- helps maintain productivity by preventative maintenance
Site visit service
Our Pallet truck onsite service simply involves one of our engineers attending site, and before carrying out any work on them, our service engineer will
- Assess the pallet trucks on that site and document their condition.
- Advise which trucks are deemed to be economically repairable, serviceable and safe to use
- Wherever possible advice what replacement parts are required
- Advise you of the cost.
- Once a price is agreed the engineer will replace any worn or damaged parts
- A final adjustment to the pallet truck.
- Final safety check to confirm the truck is safe to use.
Service visit costs
- There is a minimum call-out charge of £38
- First pallet truck that is serviced while on-site, will be £38 + parts used fallowing trucks serviced during the visit will be charged at £20 + parts
- all prices are subject to 20% vat and a vat invoice will be supplied
Our aim is to provide a service to all our customers. based on the use of quality parts at competitive prices, whilst helping protect the environment by adopting a repair whenever possible while exceeding customer expectations.